Friday, November 2, 2012

Word on the Street

One of my favorite avocations is photography. I especially enjoy taking pictures at church events. This last Sunday night I had a great time being on the other side of the lens during our Annual Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treating event.

One of my problems, however, is that I get these great pictures but I am never sure exactly how to share them with a wider audience. Our wonderful Communications Staff has come up with a solution that we would like to try:

CLICK HERE to go to the on-line photo album from the Fall Festival. Password for the private album is "fallfest2012".

There you will find all the pictures that I took at the Fall Festival. In following this procedure we are asking a couple of things from you in order to respect everyone's participation.
  1. If you do not want a picture of you or one of your family members to appear on the site. Please email us at Kime@graceavenue.org and we will take it down immediately.
  2. We ask that you share via download, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. only those pictures that are of you or your family OR you have received approval from someone else to share.
Following these simple steps we believe we can share these fun photos with our church family. I had a great time taking them. I hope you have a great time viewing them. There are certainly a great indication of the joy we share as a church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment