Monday, March 28, 2011

Because of God's Love

Monday March 28, 2011

Welcome to my blog.  I plan to make entries several times a week for the next three months during the Because of God’s love campaign.  If you have questions, I’d love to address them and facilitate a broader discussion.  Thanks, BER

 Scripture of Day

2 Corinthians 3:4-5
 Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God.  Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.

We are asking everyone to complete the phrase Because of God’s Love…
Responses from our congregation
I am allowed to be human and forgiven.
I don’t worry about things I cannot fix.
I am blessed beyond measure.
I choose to seek understanding rather than wait for it.

And from the hearts of children:

             I can smile at my friends.
I can cry and it is okay. 
            I am a princess.
What will you be today Because of God’s Love…

New Building DYK
We purchased the land for our church in May of 2002. (Approx 17 acres)
We completed Phase 1, The Worship Center in June 2004 (Approx 8200 sq. feet)
We completed Phase 2, The Learning Center in October 2007 (Approx 23,000 sq feet)
We hope to complete Phase 3, this new building by Fall 2012 (Approx. 22,000 sq feet)

Prayer of the Day
Gracious God, I bless you.  I want to do your will.  I freely place my whole being and my future in your hands. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment